- About Us
- International Affairs
- Intensive English Program
- Support Programs
- Cultural Programs
- Faculty & Staff
The Applied Language Institute (ALI) provides a variety of programs to help students adjust to life in the U.S. and to learn about American culture.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in the International Friends Program.
- Guest speakers are invited to classes to provide additional information about local culture, outdoor activities, acculturation tips, and academic information.
- Students are encouraged to participate in International Education Week activities, which take place during the third week of November.
- Students are also encouraged to become active in student organizations including the International Student Club.
- Following New International Student Orientation, students are introduced to full-time university students from their own countries to assist in acclimating them to a new environment.
- Students are invited to share their cultures in area schools allowing students in rural communities an opportunity to meet people from countries around the world.