- About Us
- International Affairs
- Intensive English Program
- Support Programs
- Cultural Programs
- Faculty & Staff
GRE Preparation Workshop
Preparing for the Graduate Record Examination
What is the GRE preparation workshop about?
It offers participants opportunities to gain familiarity with the GRE general test, improve test taking strategies, and review the three sections of the GRE general test: analytical writing, verbal reasoning, & quantitative reasoning. The workshop is broken up into four meetings as follows:
- Meeting 1: Content and structure of the GRE general test; test taking strategies; resources for test preparation; full practice test. (3.5 hours)
- Meeting 2: Review of the analytical writing sections. (3.5 hours)
- Meeting 3: Review of the verbal reasoning sections. (3.5 hours)
- Meeting 4: Review of the quantitative reasoning sections. (3.5 hours)
Why attend a workshop?
This workshop is designed for participants that are seeking the opportunity to practice, engage, and ask questions in regards to preparing for the GRE general test. This opportunity will enable participants to broaden their scope of learning the material instead of only reading from GRE preparation handbooks. Participants gain the following from attending the workshop:
- Clarification of the material with preparation resources.
- Exposure to the GRE general test with practice tests.
- Assess the three sections of the test to find weaknesses participants may have and help improve those areas.
- Enhancement of test taking skills.
Ready to sign up for a workshop?
GRE preparation workshops are offered five times a year:
Cost for this 14-hour workshop is only $400.
The workshops will be held at the Applied Language Institute on Friday afternoons.
To find out more details and to register, contact email@example.com or call 573-341-7753.